TNEB bill status is available on official website of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. Company supplies and manages electricity all over Tamil Nadu, it was established in 1957 and at that time it was known as Madras state electricity board. Currently TNEB has divided into two sub unit .i.e. TANGEDCO (Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd) and TANTRASCO (Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Limited)
TNEB Bill Status online
Customers can pay their electricity bills online, if they do not wish to stand in long queues. Customers have to use official website, which is www.tnebnet.org. Apart from that customers can check their bill status online from above mentioned website. Her we will help you to check electricity bill online.
Electricity Company is more tech savvy and they offer their customers to read their meter reading online and they also offer options to check the electricity bill status online. To check your bill status you have to enter service number and other basic details on official portal.
Check TNEB Bill status – Reading Details
- To check your bill status you have to open official website .i.e. www.tangedco.gov.in
- Once you are in the website, you will see many options
- Click on billing service and there you will find tab called Billing service
- Once you click on that it will open in new tab
- In this tab you have to select region you are living in and enter your service number
- You have to solve security questions, Known as captcha
- And click on proceed
- Your status will be on your screen in just few seconds.
TNEB Bill calculator (online tariff calculator)
- Customer can also calculate their bill online from tariff calculator. It is available for free on official website
- Or you can click here to predict your bill.
- Once you are in website, you have to choose your electricity connection category .i.e. domestic, industrial, cottage industry or other
- And you have to enter units, you have used or you are going to use.
- Click on calculate, your estimated bill will appear on your screen.
TNEB Online Bill Payment
TANGEDCO also offers online bill payment facility to their customers. If you don’t want stand in long line then you can use this service offered by company.
- To pay your bill online, you have to open official website or click here.
- On the homepage, click on billing service
- There will be tab called “online bill payment”
- Click on that and it will lead you to the other page
- Here you have to enter your user name and password.
- Enter the same and you will be in the online bill payment portal
- Pay your bill via credit card or debit card.
If you still find any difficulty to check your TNEB Bill status online than comment below, we will help you ASAP. You can also check your SBI credit card status and LIC Policy status here in our website.