Check PRAN Card Status Online
Are you looking for your PRAN card status online? Then you are at right place. Here in this article we will guide you How to check PRAN Card status online from www.cra-nsdl.com but before moving How to check How to track PRAN card status online or offline.
What is PRAN Card
PRAN stands for Permanent Retirement Account Number. subscriber will get PRAN card after successful registration and every card is a combination of unique 12 digit number. The card will contain all the important details such as Name, fathers name, signature, address, and photograph. This detail is provided by the subscriber at the time of registration. PRAN card is given to Indian citizen under the National Pension scheme. Along with PRAN user will get PRAN Kit which will contain card, booklet, T-pin and I-pin. It is available for all Indians who want to take benefit of national pension scheme.
PRAN card is very similar to Aadhar card and Pan Card. Basic difference is it is for the pension scheme and this will be very helpful at the time of retirement.
After applying for National pension scheme account, they will take some days to process and open the account. After the account opened under NPS, your PRAN number will generate automatically and NPS will send a SMS and EMAIL to registered Mobile number and email address. If it’s still not generated, you can follow the simple process below and check your PRAN status online.
How to Check NSDL PRAN Status online
- In order to check PRAN status, you have to open official website www.npscra.nsdl.co.in
- On the official website, you will find option called Value added service, keep your cursor on that
- There is option of Track the status of the PRAN Card for NPS Regular
- Click on that and new page will open “Tracking the dispatch status for PRAN”
- There will be multiple options, choose the options, which is preferable to you.
- Enter the details and submit the same.
- Your PRAN Card status will be appearing on the screen.
Generally it take 20 days to release your card but if you still don’t get your card than it is advisable to track the same with the help of Central Record keeping Agency.