Aadhar Payment App: Government of India is promoting cashless economy to remove black money from country. To achieve this goal many companies and banks has come up with payment app, which will help you to make financial transaction without cash.
PM Narendra Modi has launched Aadhar Payment App, which will help you to make payments through your Aadhar card. This is one of the best Payment app, we have seen so far. As a buyer you don’t have to carry any app or card in your mobile. Seller has to arrange all the basic facility to receive payment from you.
How to use Aadhar payment app?
In order to use Aadhar payment app, you have to understand what is Aadhar payment app and how does it works?
Well, it is one of the smartest moves of PM Narendra Modi, when he launched simplest payment app. currently there are many payment app available in market such as SBI Pay, Paytm, Free charge and other wallets. But Aadhar app is totally different; it is based on Aadhar Enabled Payment System, which is integrated with MICRO ATM. User have to link Aadhar card with his bank account to make payments. When he wants to make payment to any one he can use his Aadhar card and make payment from his bank.
How to pay
Customer, who wants to pay have to give Aadhar number to the merchant. Seller will enter the number in MICRO ATM and feeds the amount of transactions. To authentic this transaction and to make payment, you have to validate this transaction with finger print. After successful confirmation, amount will be deducted from your Bank account.
Benefit of the Aadhar payment app
This app is developed to benefit lower class of country, who cannot afford fancy mobile phones. Technically user doesn’t need anything to make payments. They will need only Aadhar card, which is provided free of cost to all Indian citizens. We have listed out some of the benefits of payment App.
- One of the most secure payment gateway
- To complete transaction, user have to give Bio Metric approval
- There is no transaction Tax
- No extra skills required to make payment
- There is no need to remember PIN as it is bio metric payment system
- No expiry date
- This app is facilitate users
How to receive payment via Aadhar Enabled Payment System
As we have told earlier that this payment app is to give fruits of cashless economy to consumers. so all the basic requirement have to fulfill by merchant.
- Merchant have to get MICRO ATM or Aadhar App, which must be connected to bank account.
- Shopkeeper will need fingerprint scanner connected with Aadhar App
- When any one wants to receive payment, he needs to enter Aadhar number of consumer in the app and have to click ok
- And have to ask customer to validate transaction with fingerprint.
- Shop keeper will get instant payment in his account.